Workbook & Journal
Reflections & Creative Exploration
The Transmuting Triggers Practice was developed by Melanie Ryan, LCSW and teaches how to work with your triggers as sparks of awakening, healing and transformation. The intense emotions and reactions we have toward others and the world around us, are energetic activations of the unconscious coming into consciousness. Instead of perceiving triggers as something negative to avoid, we open up to the opportunities of self-realization, integration and wholeness. Our triggers are messengers of the soul and we can learn how to be good listeners. We can transmute our triggers and discover the GOLD hidden within them.
This workbook provides:
* An introduction to the Transmuting Triggers Practice.
* Lists the four types of shadow projection that are the root cause of triggers.
* A journal for your insights and reflections.
* A place for you to do trigger work and write down triggers and track your integration progress.
* A space for creative exploration, drawing, doodling, coloring, and poetry.
Order signed copy directly from Melanie Ryan
Email Book Request to:
to pay via: